dimarts, 9 de maig del 2017

BROKEN HEARTS (4)

When Sant Jordi gets closer we all talk about love and write love poems. However, there are also stories about broken heasrts. Here you have some of these stories.

Pilar Escriche
Professora d’Anglès

CONFUSED FEELINGS

I saw her today for the first times since we broke up and my heart started beating really fast. I was very confused about my own feelings.

When I met her, it was love at first sight and just with a short conversation I realized she was the girl of my dreams. I asked her out and we started going on dates. I have very good memories about our first months together.

I really regret splitting up with her. I was scared that she would break up with me first. One of her friends told me that she wasn’t feeling happy in the relationship. I was comfortable with her, but pride gained a victory. I know we didn’t have a lot of things in common, but I wish we were still together.

That’s why I’m so confused about my feelings. I miss her a lot, but at the same time, I know we can’t be together again.

Lydia Boyle i Queralt Grau
Alumnes de 4t d’ESO