diumenge, 7 de maig del 2017

BROKEN HEARTS (3)

When Sant Jordi gets closer we all talk about love and write love poems. However, there are also stories about broken heasrts. Here you have some of these stories.

Pilar Escriche
Professora d’Anglès

END OF MY FIRST LOVE (BOYFRIEND’S VERSION)

It’s difficult to break up with someone who you had feelings for him/her before. But in my case it wasn’t too difficult because I realised that relationship was going nowhere, so I decided to finish even If I was breaking her heart.

I definitely miss being single, I feel empty without that crazy nights with my friends, painting the town red.

And I felt far away from my friends, and that made me feel sad, because they have been always in my life and I knew her last year so I asked myself: Is it worth it? Leaving on a side my friends? Luckily I opened the eyes and I decided to do what was necessary, but I have to admit I have been vain with her, I only cared about myself. I didn’t think about the consequences because one of her friends has told me that she feels bad because now everyone is talking about her, but I had to do it. Now we feel better and we both learnt.

Gabriel Fortià i Dani Férez
Alumnes de 4t d’ESO