dissabte, 6 de maig del 2017

BROKEN HEARTS (2)

When Sant Jordi gets closer we all talk about love and write love poems. However, there are also stories about broken heasrts. Here you have some of these stories.

Pilar Escriche
Professora d’Anglès

BEFORE THE BREAK UP

¿How am I supposed to feel when today I saw her after the break up? I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings but I fell out of love and I realised that the relationship didn’t have any sense anymore.

We started dating one day after school when we both were 16. Step by step we felt attracted to the other and finally we fell in love.

Even though the relationship was going well, the last three months before the break up I wasn’t sure about the whole thing. My friends told me to dump her because it would be the best for us, otherwise I was feeling sad because I had stopped loving her.

Eventually I decided to meet and split up with her. I saw sadness in her eyes and I knew that she wanted to tell me something, but I wanted to make things clear. I explained to her that from my point of view, the relationship wasn’t going nowhere and it would be good for both of us to meet new people.

Since the day we met I hadn’t seen her until today, so now I’m feeling quite well even though sometimes I miss being with her.

Carla Bonaventura, Sara Font i Mar Orriols
Alumnes de 4t d’ESO